White Water Rafting and Adventure Vacations in West Virginia
Enjoy the best in adventure vacations, dining, entertainment and lodging including whitewater rafting, zip-line tours, rock climbing, horseback riding & more at our premier adventure resort on the rim of the New River Gorge.
Class-VI-Mountain River is proud to be part of Adventures On the Gorge, West Virginia's leading adventure resort.
Terrific Tuesday—Just $79 All Summer LongIt's hard to deny that all summer long, when most river beds are empty the New River just keeps on giving. The New has big waves that typically last all through summer, and we believe that there is simply no better way to beat the heat than whitewater rafting in this magnificent gorge. And just to make things a little easier on you, every Tuesday in June, July and August is Terrific Tuesday, when everybody rafts for only $79 per person. Some restrictions apply. LEARN MORE>>>
Big Fat Summer Rafting Deal—$89/personWe believe wholeheartedly that there simply is no better way to beat the heat of Summer than to go whitewater rafting on West Virginia's New River. For kids as young as 6 and for those looking for a more adult adventure, too, the waves of the New River will have you wanting to quit your job and move here. And since we like your company, we're offering the classic river to you, your friends and family at a wildly low price with no extra frills. LEARN MORE>>>
See all our active Specials here!
The Best Location—Period
Class VI-Mountain River and its parent company, Adventures On the Gorge, is the ONLY adventure resort situated on the rim of the New River Gorge in West Virginia. Nobody else has dining overlooking the spectacular New River. Nobody else has only a 10-minute drive from the river take-out to the resort. And nobody else boasts the dramatic setting and stunning scenery that we do. And we're only 5 minutes from downtown Fayetteville!
- How about a vacation that really means something?
- World-class TreeTops Canopy Tour: soar, fly, & learn year-round.
- World-class white water rafting on the New & Gauley Rivers.
- Enjoy vacation homes, cabins, campsites for every budget.
- Over 100 campsites & platform tents. Large group sites.
- Award-winning Smokey's on the Gorge, Chetty's Pub, Buffler's BBQ.
- Ambush Paintball! 2 battlefields, 4 acre course- get your friends.
- Awesome family adventures with amazing guides; ages 6 & up.
- Groups love Class VI-MR rafting & adventure packages. Group rates.
- Bike rentals, guides, family packages at the New River Gorge.
- New River Gorge smallmouth bass & trout fishing. Expert guides.
- New River Gorge guided horseback rides for all ages.