New River Gorge, West Virginia Camping, Platform Tents
If setting up a tent is not on your list of fun things to do, stay in one of our spacious platform with nearby shared bath facilities. A step up from true camping, our Platform Tents are solidly constructed with wooden frames and floors, metal roofs and canvas sides.
- 1 room with 4 sets of twin bunk beds.
- Please bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Charcoal grill
Rates are subject to a 6% sales tax and a $2 per person per night resort fee. The resort fee includes access to hiking and biking trails, pool use (in-season), disc golf course, cornhole, volleyball, Wi-Fi access areas, and parking. Activity equipment rentals are not included in the resort fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- AOTG reserves the right to enforce minimum night stay policies from 2-5 nights during peak demand.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Campground quiet times: Family 11 pm (Su-Th), 12 am (Fr-Sa). Mountain State 1:30 am every night.
- Number of units: 5
- Pets are allowed in all platform tents.