3-Bedroom Deluxe Cabins
New River Gorge, West Virginia Deluxe 3-Bedroom Outback Cabins
Our Cabins On the Gorge and Outback Cabins are fully-furnished rental cabins located less than a mile from the New River Gorge Bridge and the National Park Service’s Canyon Rim Visitor Center. These well-appointed cabins are tucked into the woods for privacy and make use of natural building materials, vaulted ceilings, lots of windows and quality furnishings.
Best of all, you can take advantage of the services and amenities available at our Canyon Rim facility located just across the street. Here, you’ll find area information, scenic trails, overlooks & decks, three restaurants, three retail stores, outdoor recreation activities center, children’s playground area and much more.
Our 3-Bedroom Deluxe cabins are great for family get-togethers and group vacations. There’s plenty of room to spread out and have some private time, too. And the fully equipped kitchen will satisfy any chef. Add to this a private hot tub, and oh, boy! What a vacation!
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 Queen bed each
- Loft area with 2 queens and 1 full sleeper sofa
- 1 full sleeper sofa in living room
- 2 full bathrooms with showers
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Air conditioning and heat
- Bed linens and towels included.
- Private deck with hot tub
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Charcoal grill
Rates are subject to a 6% sales tax, 6% county bed tax and a $2 per person per night resort fee. The resort fee includes access to hiking and biking trails, pool use (in-season), disc golf course, cornhole, volleyball, Wi-Fi access areas, and parking. Activity equipment rentals are not included in the resort fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- AOTG reserves the right to enforce minimum night stay policies from 2-5 nights during peak demand.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Campground quiet times: Family 11 pm (Su-Th), 12 am (Fr-Sa).
- Number of units: 5 total
- Pets are allowed in 1 units (Ledges) for a $75 per pet fee.