The convenience of a hotel suite with the feel of a secluded cabin at the New River Gorge, WV.
Our quest to fill a gap between Sportsman Cabins and Deluxe Cabins yielded our newest New River Gorge, West Virginia lodging option: Sunnyside Suites. Imagine combining a cabin in the forest, complete with a deck, wooded views and walking proximity to the activities and restaurants of our Adventures on the Gorge resort... with a comfy hotel room that has a kitchenette and a great bathroom. You'd get Sunnyside Suites, a fantastic lodging option that puts you in the middle of the action... with the feel of seclusion. All units come furnished with the usual, plus a reclining chair, desk, dresser, closet, iron, ironing board, microwave, coffee pot and mini fridge. Every Sunnyside Suite has a deck that overlooks the hardwood forest with chairs and a small end table.
Sleeping Arrangement Options:
- Room with 1 king bed or
- Room with 2 queen beds
- 1 deluxe bathroom
- Efficiency kitchen with refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave
- Semi-private deck
- Bed linens and towels included
- Cable TV
Rates are subject to a 6% sales tax, 6% county bed tax and a $2 per person per night resort fee. The resort fee includes access to hiking and biking trails, pool use (in-season), disc golf course, cornhole, volleyball, Wi-Fi access areas, and parking. Activity equipment rentals are not included in the resort fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- AOTG reserves the right to enforce minimum night stay policies from 2-5 nights during peak demand.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Campground quiet times: Family 11 pm (Su-Th), 12 am (Fr-Sa).
- Number of units: 8 total
- Pets are allowed in Sunnyside 4A and 4B for a $75 per pet fee.
- Handicap accessible units: Sunnyside 1B and 2B.