New River Gorge West Virginia: Best RestaurantsSmokey's on the Gorge, Chetty's Pub & Tallie's Pizza & Pasta offer you award-winning dining on the rim of the New River Gorge.
Smokey's on the GorgeSmokey's on the Gorge was featured on the Food Network's "The Best Of" television show in the summer of 2004. If the breathtaking canyon views don’t relax you, then a pleasant conversation over a glass of Merlot from our diverse wine list will.
- Hearty and gourmet breakfast and dinner cuisine
- Casual open-air setting
- Grilled meats, poultry, seafood with vegetable dishes, sauces and pastas
- Dinner served nightly, full bar
- Available for events and weddings
- Named after Dana "Smokey" Morton, bus driving guru and customer service legend
Chetty's Pub—Open Year RoundChetty's Pub restaurant/sports bar is a cozy, casual eatery serving hearty Appalachian-inspired pub food.
- Laid-back, casual atmosphere
- Sports bar with big screens
- Sandwiches, appetizers, dinners and beverages
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Named after Chester Wayne "Chetty" Morton, bus driver and mechanic extraordinaire.
Buffler's BBQ & PizzaBuffler’s Pizza & Pasta features an a la carte menu in a fun, family friendly environment. Before your adventures, enjoy a light continental breakfast including danish, yogurt, fruit, muffins, a bagel bar and more. Grab a quick lunch between activities including pizza by the slice, sandwiches and salads. For dinner, savor stuffed and traditional pastas cooked to order with a variety of unique sauces and our great pizza. Open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Beer and wine available. Pizza delivery to your cabin or campsite also available.
Rendezvous LodgeOur new Rendezvous Lodge is a comfortable open-air tavern where you can enjoy a cold brew after your day of adventure with your friends.
- Located on the Mill Creek campus
- Full bar